Master of Science in Nursing
The Nursing Administration & Transformational Leadership (NATL) track of the MSN in Leadership in Nursing Program prepares nurse leaders for a myriad of healthcare institutions and agencies, especially for roles that are expanding in scope and intensifying in complexity related to healthcare administration and nursing policy.
The program in the NATL Track takes only 15 months full-time to complete and is 100% online. Part-time options are available.
The NATL program prepares nursing graduates for leadership and administrative positions in healthcare. The Master of Science in Nursing program is grounded in practice and guided by healthcare theory and research. Graduates will be prepared to apply for specific certification in nursing management and leadership offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center or the American Organization of Nursing Leadership. The 40 credit hour on-line track focuses on:
- Transformational leadership skills, organization assessment, business ethics
- Finance and operations,
- Healthcare policy and research
- Leadership strategies in development and implementation,
- Safety & Quality in healthcare
- Climate analysis, communication, cultural competency and information management,
- Population and Global health
- Conflict management & Ethical decision making
The program in the Nursing Administration and Health Policy Track takes only 15 months to complete.
For more information about this program, please visit the Master of Science in Nursing page.