Master of Science in Nursing - Leadership in Nursing
The Nursing Administration & Health Policy track of the MSN in Advanced Care Management & Leadership Program prepares nurse leaders for a myriad of healthcare institutions and agencies, especially for roles that are expanding in scope and intensifying in complexity related to healthcare administration and nursing policy.
The program in the Nursing Administration and Health Policy Track takes only 15 months to complete.
The Advanced Care Management & Leadership Program's Health Policy program prepares nursing graduates for leadership and administrative positions in healthcare. The Master of Science in Nursing program is grounded in practice and guided by healthcare theory and research. Graduates will be prepared to apply for specific certification in nursing management and leadership offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. The 40 credit hour on-line track focuses on:
- Healthcare policy theory, issues, finance and operations,
- Conflict management,
- Global initiatives in healthcare,
- Leadership strategies in development and implementation,
- Transformational leadership skills, organization assessment, business ethics,
- Climate analysis, communication, cultural competency and information management,
- Ethical decision making
For more information about this program, please click here.
For questions about this program, please contact the Program Coordinator:
- Lindsey McKenzie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 470-578-3230