Master of Science in Applied Engineering - Electrical
The M.S. in Applied Engineering is a fully online program taught by faculty with real-world experience in electrical engineering who care deeply about giving their students a great education. Let us help you upgrade your knowledge and skills, and advance in your career.
The scope of electrical engineering and related technology has become very broad as the knowledge base and applications associated with this discipline continue to expand at an accelerating pace. This Master of Science degree is offered to meet the needs of individuals who wish to pursue advanced studies in modern electrical, electronic or computer engineering and technologies in order to fulfill their personal or career goals.
Graduates of the Master of Science in Applied Engineering-Electrical will successfully be able to:
- Demonstrate an ability to apply mathematics to advanced engineering related problems.
- Design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret the results.
- Exhibit an ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate in oral, written and multi-media formats.
- Design experiments using sound engineering principles.
- Recognize a need for life-long learning.
Demonstrate the ability to use sound engineering principles to address socioeconomic
Students must complete a 30 credit hour curriculum to graduate. There are two options for fulfilling this requirement; a Project Option, and a Coursework Option.
For more information about this program, please visit the MS in Applied Engineering - Electrical page.
For questions about this program, please contact the Program Coordinator.
- Dr. Bill Diong
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 470-578-5574