Doctor of Education in Instructional Technology
Today's educational technology leaders are known by many different titles such as Technology Director, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO). No matter the title, educational technology leaders have dual leadership roles--both instructional and technical--and according to CoSN, these roles encompass a broad range of skills including:
- creating a vision for the role of technology;
- implementing strategic planning and policy development;
- having an understanding of teaching and learning, assessment, and professional development;
- managing technology and support resources;
- and possessing the political and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all stakeholders.
The Ed.D. in Instructional Technology will prepare you for these roles and challenge you to grow as an educational technology leader!
For more information about this program, please visit the Doctor of Education in Instructional Technology page.
For questions about this program, please contact the Program Coordinator:
- Dr. Julie Moore
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 470-578-4362