Minor in Information Security & Assurance
This Minor requires eighteen hours.
- IS 2200 Information Systems and Business Communications
- ISA 3100 Introduction to Information Security
- ISA 3200 Network Security
- ISA 3300 Management of Information Security
- ISA 3210 Client Systems Security
AND select one of the following courses:
- ISA 4200 Perimeter Defense
- ISA 4220 Server Systems Security
Business majors are not required to earn a Minor. If you choose to do a Minor, be aware that all of the hours necessary to complete the Minor will not fit within your business program, so you will be taking some additional hours beyond the 123 required to get your BBA degree.
For more information about this program, please click here.
For questions about this program, please contact the Program Coordinator:
- Mr. Andy Green
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 470-578-4352