Plan Your Visit to KSU
Use the master calendar to plan a visit around Arts & Culture, KSU Athletics, Academic, Sports & Wellness or Campus Life events.
College of the Arts (COTA)
Zuckerman Museum of Art
- Phone: 470-578-3223
- Website: http://zuckerman.kennesaw.edu/visit/
Housed within the Department of Museums, Archives and Rare Books at Kennesaw State University, the Bernard A. Zuckerman Museum of Art encourages the exchange of ideas and artful thinking to inspire visitors and engage them with the vibrant arts community of our region.
The Zuckerman Museum of Art presents significant works from Kennesaw State University's permanent collection while regularly exhibiting contemporary works of various media by local and nationally-recognized artists. The ZMA serves as a center for the enrichment of the arts, arts education and professional development. Through the creation of uniquely curated exhibitions, community outreach, workshops and programming the museum acts as a bridge between the campus and the community while also providing dedicated exhibitions for the KSU students and faculty in the ZMA's satellite gallery.
Dr. Bobbie Bailey & Family Performance Center
- Box Office: http://ticketing.kennesaw.edu
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/musicKSU
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/KSUBaileyCenter
Opened in October 2007, the Dr. Bobbie Bailey & Family Performance Center is the primary performance venue for the Kennesaw State University School of Music and is among the many fine facilities of the College of the Arts’ Arts District at KSU. Located within the Bailey Performance Center are several world-class spaces: Morgan Concert Hall, Brooker Rehearsal Hall, the Mortin Art Gallery, and the neighboring Zuckerman Museum of Art. Each year, the Bailey Performance Center hosts over 150 performances and other public events in addition to rehearsals, seminars, recording sessions, and masterclasses year-round.
Museum of History & Holocaust Education
- Phone: 470-578-2083
- Website: http://historymuseum.kennesaw.edu/
The Museum of History and Holocaust Education (MHHE) presents public events, exhibits and educational resources focused on World War II and the Holocaust in an effort to promote education and dialogue about the past and its significance today. The MHHE seeks to work with the local community, schools and faculty and students at KSU to meet these goals.
Dining on Campus
- Phone: 470-578-2902
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://dining.kennesawstateauxiliary.com/
KSU Culinary Services provides the campus community with fast, friendly service and valuable meal plan options to make eating on both campuses palate-pleasing, healthy and convenient. Two LEED-certified dining facilities provide students, faculty, staff, and guests delicious and diverse food options every day of the week. Stingers (located on the Marietta campus) and The Commons (located on the Kennesaw campus) are open to the public and feature an always-changing menu of fresh, local, and sustainable ingredients.
Other dining options around campus include Freshens, Chick-fil-A Express, Olo Sushi, Burrito Bowl, Zaya Mediterranean Grill, We Proudly Serves Starbucks, the Village Skillet, Papa John's, Subway, Krystal, GrillNation and Hissho Sushi.
KSU Farmers Market
- Website: http://dining.kennesawstateauxiliary.com/sustainability/information-coming-soon/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ksuculinary
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ksuculinary
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/ksuculinary
The Kennesaw State University Farmer’s Market was created to offer the KSU community the opportunity to purchase fresh, local and organically grown produce, products and goods from local farmers, growers, businesses and artisans.
Our purpose is to provide support for health growing practices, strengthen the local economy, encourage healthy lifestyles, educate the KSU community on sustainable agriculture, and support the overall sustainability efforts at Kennesaw State University.
- Organized by the KSU Culinary and Hospitality Services department, the KSU farmer’s market is held each spring and fall semester at both the Kennesaw and Marietta campuses.
- The Kennesaw campus market is located on the Campus Green and at the Marietta campus along Legacy Walk next to Stingers.
- The market is held Tuesdays at Marietta on the Legacy Walk (in front of Stingers) from 11am-3pm, and Wednesdays at Kennesaw on the Campus Green from 11am-3pm.