Online Student Resource Guide
The information provided on the linked pages defines the distance learning environment, provides general information about services offered by campus departments, students’ rights and responsibilities, and available on-campus resources and activities. See the contents below for breakdown of included material.
Material in the KSU Online Student Resource Guide is intended to be accurate at the time of posting. However, unintentional errors may exist and policies, procedures, regulations and fees, as well as event dates, times and locations may have changed since publication.
The information is collected and provided by the Distance Learning Center. We would appreciate your feedback about this resource guide. After you have had a chance to use the guide, please complete a short survey found here. We will use your feedback to continually improve the guide. Thank you.
- General Contact Information for KSU
- Distance Learning General Information & Technological Requirements
- Online Programs, Online Course Search Tool & Continuing Education
- Enrollment Services: Admissions, Financial Aid, Bursar, Registrar
- Auxiliary Services & Programs: Parking, Student IDs & Maps
- Advising Information
- Online Student Resources: Library, UITS, D2L, Virtual Owl, Tutoring, Writing Center, Bookstore, Testing
- Student Life & Media Resources: Student & Owl Life, Publications, Radio
- Division of Student Affairs: Adult Learner Programs, Career Services, Student Disability Services, Behavioral Response Programs, GLBTIQ Services, Multicultural Services, Student Conduct & Academic Integrity, Student Development
- Student Success Services: Young Adult Addiction & Recovery, CARE, Counseling & Psychological Services, Student Disability Testing Services, Military & Veterans Services, Women's Resource & Interpersonal Violence Prevention Center, Student Athlete Success Services
- Other Departments and Centers: Health Promotion & Wellness, Recreation & Activities Center, Alumni Affairs, Diversity & Inclusion, and Student Advocacy
- Plan Your Visit to KSU
- Important Student Handbook Information: Student Affairs Civility Statement, Students' Creed, Student Services & Activities, About the Office of the Dean of Students, Quick Links & Important Items, My Portfolio
- KSU Policies, Guidelines & Regulations: Student Rights & Responsibilities; Student Codes of Conduct; Resources, Procedures & Guidelines
- KSU Alma Mater & Fight Song
The information provided here is not a contract and should not be construed, considered or otherwise implied as a contract. It is designed for informational purposes only and the provisions are not contractually binding. The University has the discretion in making revisions to the KSU Online Student Resource Guide to remain current and consistent with our current practices or changes in local, state or federal law. Thus, the University retains the right to modify or discontinue any policies, programs or procedures described in the publications unless doing so would conflict with the terms of some other express agreement.