Overall University Accreditation
Kennesaw State University is regionally-accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, specialist and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Kennesaw State University.
Questions related to KSU admissions, financial aid, educational programs, catalogs, publications, or websites as well as the policies and practices of KSU should be directed to the university and not to the Commission on Colleges.
Individual College and Program Accreditations
All programs are subject to the overall accreditation awarded to KSU; however, some academic colleges have had speciality accreditations awarded as well.
Additionally, some individual programs have been awarded specific accreditations, in addition to KSU's overall accreditation and any academic college accreditation.
Please check the pages of the academic colleges and programs for information regarding any additional accreditations.
- Bagwell College of Education
- Coles College of Business
- College of the Arts
- College of Computing & Software Engineering
- College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- College of Science & Mathematics
- Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering & Engineering Technology
- WellStar College of Health & Human Services
- University College